MINTHA CARE COMPANY LIMITED (Naos Myanmar)
Whose registered office is located at – Times City Office Tower 2, Unit 1701, 17th floor, Kyun Taw Road, Kamaryut Tonwship Yangon – MYANMAR.
Registered at the Directorate of Investment and Companies Administration (DICA) under number 100356643
Tel.: + 95 (0)9 89 40 72 839 ; +95 (0)9 979 85 19 55
Website designed and published by:
Société anonyme à conseil d'administration with a capital of €3 691 180
Registered with the Paris RCS under number 353 861 909
Having its head office at 166 rue Jules Guesde – 92300 Lavallois-Perret - FRANCE
Tel.: +33 (0)126.96.36.199.20
Website hosted by:
SAS with a capital of €5 332 300
Registered with the Paris RCS under number 419 632 286
Having its head office at 32 Rue Breguet – 75011 Paris - FRANCE
Tel.: +33 (0)188.8.131.52.65
- The trademarks and logos which appear on this website are trademarks registered by NAOS. No licence or right of use may be attributed to any of the said trademarks or logos appearing on the website, which may not therefore be used without the prior written consent of the owner.
- The reproduction of any information published on the website is only authorised for reference purposes and exclusively for private use. Any other use of these reproductions and in particular the use for commercial purposes is expressly forbidden without the prior written consent of NAOS.
- NAOS reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings in the event of infringement of its intellectual property rights, including as part of criminal proceedings.
- MINTHA CARE COMPANY LIMITED provides no warranty, express or implied, and accepts no liability that may result from access or the use of this website including any damage or virus that could infect IT equipment or any other property belonging to the user.
- MINTHA CARE COMPANY LIMITED cannot be held responsible for any damage whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, caused because of someone's access to the website or inability to access it, as well as the use of the website and/or credit given to any information provided directly or indirectly by the latter.
- The user undertakes not to disclose on this website any information which could lead to civil or criminal liability, and therefore undertakes not to disclose via this website any information that is illegal, contrary to public order or defamatory.
- Websites outside MINTHA CARE COMPANY LIMITED with a hyperlink to this website are not under the control of MINTHA CARE COMPANY LIMITED, which therefore accepts no responsibility for their content. These links to other websites do not constitute, in any case, an endorsement or a partnership between MINTHA CARE COMPANY LIMITED and these websites, these being subject to their own conditions of use and privacy policies. In addition, no natural or legal person is authorised to add a hyperlink to this MINTHA CARE COMPANY LIMITED website without the express prior authorisation of MINTHA CARE COMPANY LIMITED.
- The information collected by MINTHA CARE COMPANY LIMITED as data controller is subject to IT processing for the purpose of properly handling your request. MINTHA CARE COMPANY LIMITED collects and processes the user's personal data fairly and lawfully. MINTHA CARE COMPANY LIMITED may need to transmit the user's data to employees of NAOS group companies as well as to its subcontractors and service providers. MINTHA CARE COMPANY LIMITED chooses subcontractors, service providers and suppliers which provide sufficient guarantees to ensure the protection, security and confidentiality of the user's personal data, in particular by putting in place appropriate technical and organisational measures and meeting the requirements of the law.
- MINTHA CARE COMPANY LIMITED defines the period for keeping personal data based on the length of time necessary to achieve the collection objectives. When these objectives are achieved, MINTHA CARE COMPANY LIMITED deletes your data, except in certain cases when the law requires that it be kept.
- For any questions relating to your personal data or the rights you have under applicable laws, you may contact us using the contact form on this website.
- The company has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org , or by post at the following address: Times City Office Tower 2, Unit 1701, 17th floor, Kyun Taw Road, Kamaryut Tonwship Yangon – MYANMAR.
- For any request concerning your Personal Data please contact us using «Personal Data » contact reason in our contact form.[LA2]
[LA1]This part need to be checked with local legislation and adapted if needed.
[LA2]Other DPO mention alternative depending on local requirements.